Go for the Cause
East Coast SXS ATVentures has donated a little over $54,000 from our previous four events and we are setting a goal of $25,000 for 2019!
A portion of the pass proceeds and T-shirt sales, 100% of raffle proceeds, 100% of Downhill Barbie Jeep Racing proceeds, and 100% of the proceeds from "The Cure Zone" will all be donated to the American Cancer Society once again! Every dollar counts toward the cure! We need your help so be sure and save the date for the 2019 event! July 27th, 2019 will be the big day!
The event will be held rain or shine!
Cancer Ride Information:
- Come for the day or make a weekend out of it
- Tickets purchased in advance are less expensive than at the gate. If you would like to ride additional days you can purchase those passes directly through the office at Mountain Ridge when you get there
- Gates will be open 24/7 for people to enter any time
- RV sites are primitive and not assigned so you can simply pull in and park anywhere EXCEPT you must be 250’ away from any windmill and set up camp
- Once you set up camp please immediately head to the office to pay for your camping.
- Whether you purchase your passes online or at the event everyone must still head to the registration building (big tan pole building) 8 AM Saturday morning to receive your wristbands and sign waivers. Anyone caught on the property without a wristband will be ejected without a refund.
- The raffle items will be on display and you can purchase raffle tickets at the registration area (big tan pole building) from 8 AM until 6 PM and giveaways will be 7 PM at the registration area
- You will also be able to purchase 50/50 tickets as well as any special drawings we may be offering at the registration area from 8 AM to 6 PM as well. This year we have two special raffles that we are doing separately from the other giveaways. The special giveaways this year is a child’s battery operated SXS valued at $600 and also a Mac edge tool chest with tools valued at $3000 from JT tools! Tickets for either ate $5 each and proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society
- Clearwater Construction is sponsoring our Best Dressed Buggy Contest this year and winner will receive $250! Anyone can enter by decorating their machine in theme of the cancer ride and must display their machine in front of the registration area from 8 AM to 10 AM for attendees to vote using dollar bills. Proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society
- East Coast SXS will be sponsoring the Downhill Barbie Jeep Race and winner to receive $250! Registration will be from 4 PM to 4:45 PM, with a drivers meeting at 4:45 PM, and race to begin promptly at 5 PM all taking place behind the office. The fee will be $5 to enter and proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society
Cancer Ride 2019
EAST COAST SXS Cancer Ride
July 27, 2019
Tickets go on sale June 1, 2019
Any business wishing to donate a product to be raffled off at the event, please ship to:
East Coast SXS ATVentures
2590 Barkley Church Road
Vintondale, PA 15961
Please email your logo to be added to our website as a proud sponsor to Bobbi Jo Steffey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% of raffle proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society!
Water will NOT be available at Mt. Ridge so be sure to fill up your camper water tanks PRIOR to arriving! You can fill up at Somerset Travel Center off of exit 110 for a small fee, Friendship Village Campground on Thursday only off the Bedford exit, or Shawnee State Park Campground whom also have a dump station which is 10 miles west of Bedford.
Go for the Trails
Mountain Ridge ATV Park located in Central City, PA has over 2,500 acres and access to another 500 acres! Their trails provide a diverse mix of riding that will fit any riders style, even the beginner. They have gentle rolling hills, extreme rock climbing, mud pits and hills that can challenge the best riders.
Go for the Giveaways
With around $20,000 worth in giveaways every year, be sure to bring extra money to buy additional raffle tickets, or to get in on our Downhill Barbie Jeep Race! The Best Dressed Buggy Contest is always a fun way to see people decorate their machines up in honor of our event and "The Cure Zone" is a great time to capture cool pictures with our Instagram Photo Frames! Go big or go home!
Not into Camping?
Here are the local lodging options.
Best Dressed Buggy Contest
This contest is for ANY machine to dress up in the theme of our East Coast SxS Cancer Ride! All participants must stage their machine in front of the registration area from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. for attendees to vote. Participant must have a coffee can and lid with a slot for money to be dropped in to. Every dollar in the can equal one vote! Machine with the most "votes", or the most money, wins! CLEARWATER CONSTRUCTION is sponsoring this fun event and $250 goes to the winner! Proceeds from votes will go to the American Cancer Society!
Barbie Downhill Jeep Race
Don't forget to bring a "Barbie Jeep of some sort to enter in our Downhill Barbie Jeep Race!
If you missed our East Coast SXS Cancer Ride in 2017 or just want to see what our event is all about, here is the Fisher's ATV World Episode filmed by Brian and Melissa Fisher! They were gracious enough to promote and attend our event in 2017 as well as donated over $2,500 in giveaways for our raffle! It was a pleasure to have them there! Our East Coast SXS Cancer Ride segment is about 10 minutes in length. You can follow Fisher's ATV World on Facebook and on their Fisher's ATV World YouTube Channel! You can also get more information by going to their website Fisher's ATV World. Click on the YouTube link below to view the Cancer Ride episode!