- Recognition on event materials, websites, Facebook pages, Instagram
- Permission to advertise on our Facebook pages & website for full year
- Vendor Card Listing
- Guaranteed time on Fisher’s Offworld Live Talk Tour Saturday evening.
- Free hotel room up to two rooms Thursday – Saturday nights
- Will have option of doing demo rides on a shared demo track. (Trail for demos with various manufacturers on one track with staggered start times). East Coast SxS will manage the demo rides and will send demo rules in which all manufacturers should be unified in adhering to. IE:safety gear/clothing required, etc.
- Vendor space size of your choice
- Get attendee contact information, analytics from our Ticket Platform
- Your banner will be displayed near registration as well as on the Concert Stage Banners. Will hang banners on “Sponsor Row” at the park entrance.
- We will include your flyers/brochures in registration packets
- Pre-Event promotion
- We will do a Facebook Video of your vendor display.(No You Tube videos)
- Combo deal: Vendor space at our Cancer Ride and Summer Slam
- We create coupons for your business and distribute in registration packets
- Will have the option of doing demos
- Your logo on our souvenir Tshirt and newsletter Eblast pre/post event
- Free primitive camping spot with sponsorship
- Time to speak to attendees during Band Intermissions & during giveaways
- Vendor set up days 6/24/20-6/25/20 and we request everyone be set up no later than 3 pm on 6/25/20. If you need to come in earlier to set up just notify us to make those arrangements. Please be sure to have someone staffing your vendor space at all times during vendor hours Thursday (once set up) and 10 am – 6 pm Friday and Saturday.
- You can break down anytime after 6:00 pm on Saturday or breakdown on Sunday whatever you choose. You may stay open later than 6:00 pm if you so choose as well.
- Security will be provided in the vendor area 24/7 from 6/24/20-6/28/20.
- All Vendor fees are non-refundable.